Monthly customer success report template
Used 60 times
The monthly customer success report helps your team improve product onboarding and engagement by tracking important engagement analytics. Use the CS report to analyze ongoing client success efforts and make more informed business decisions.
- Create a visually-rich report to monitor customer success initiatives and communicate findings with managers, executives and other important stakeholders.
- Analyze conversion rate, churn, recurring revenue, customer lifetime value and campaign success.
- Improve onboarding and engagement in your product with data-driven course corrections.
Xtensio is your team space for beautiful living documents.
Create, manage and share business collateral, easily.
Join the 24,542 changemakers.
How to create a customer success report with Xtensio
- Click and start editing, no account or credit card required.
Follow along with the instructional report details. Add charts, graphs, images, and videos to customize the template and make it your own. Drag & drop. Resize. It’s the easiest editor ever.
- Customize everything in the customer success report template to match your brand.
Define your style guide. Add your (or your client’s) brand fonts and colors. You can even pull colors directly from a website to easily brand your client success reports and more.
- Work on your reporting together on the cloud.
Add colleagues (or clients) to collaborate on the client report template. Changes automatically save and sync across all devices, in real-time.
- Share a link. Present a slideshow. Embed. Download a PDF/PNG.
The CS report template seamlessly adapts to your workflow. No more jumping from tool-to-tool to design different types of deliverables.
- Reuse and repurpose.
Save your own custom customer success report templates. Or copy and merge into other documents.
Easily create, manage and share impressive, professional documents for every part of your business.
Xtensio is much more than your standard monthly customer success report builder.
What is customer success reporting?
Reporting helps your customer service, support and success team improve onboarding and engagement in your product by tracking important engagement analytics. Keeping track of success strategies and engagement metrics helps subscription service and SaaS companies make more informed business decisions that lead to happier customers.
How do I write a monthly CS report?
The customer service team and customer success team uses this report to make sure customers are happy to use their product. Look into your marketing automation platform, customer success platform and internal data to find metrics that lead to understanding how your campaigns, customer support and other success efforts are performing. Explain what the CS team has done this month towards reaching established metrics and KPIs.
In customer success tracking, you’ll want to analyze the following metrics:
- Customer service and account escalation data. How do your response and resolution time affect customer satisfaction?
- Customer onboarding and engagement rate. Are users reaching your onboarding milestones? How long is it taking new users to find value in your product? Look at feature usage, onboarding completion and session time.
- Renewals and client churn rate. When is a client in churn danger? Who are possible churn candidates? What does this data tell you about the stickiness of your product?
- MRR expansion rate. What are you doing to nurture and grow existing customers? How many upgrades and expansions did you have this month?
- Customer health score. Formulate your score based on factors such as usage frequency, product stickiness, ticket volume per user, product adoption, quality of relationship with a customer, response time to the first request, average logging frequency and more.
- Customer advocacy. Determine your monthly NET promoter score and document any case studies and testimonials.
The monthly customer success report is part of these toolboxes:
Check out related templates, examples and resources.
More templates related to the customer success report
See how Xtensio can help your business
Used by the world’s top businesses.
24,542 users and counting.
Frequently asked questions
Xtensio is the quickest and easiest way for teams to create, share and manage all of their business documents together. Create pitches, sales sheets, reports, case studies, agendas and more. Add images, videos, tables, buttons and other interactive modules. Drag and drop, resize, change backgrounds, colors. Share a link. Present a digital slideshow. Export a PDF/PNG.
A folio is a live webpage, a full-screen digital slideshow presentation and an exportable PDF/PNG document all-in-one. Folios are responsive, collaborative and completely customizable.
Start from an instructional template, editable example or a blank folio to build all your business documents and presentations with the ease of a web builder. Add team members and guests to work together in real-time on the cloud. Changes instantly sync to the live version of the folio so both internal and external stakeholders are always up-to-date. Folios are the next generation of flexible documents and presentations.
Unlike other presentation or document creators, Xtensio works like a web builder so you can easily drag and drop interactive content, customize the layout, and change colors, fonts, backgrounds to get professional-looking business content out the door quickly, without needing a designer.
You can collaborate with team members and guests to work together in real-time on the cloud. And the flexibility to share folios as live web links, digital slideshow presentations or exportable PDF/PNGs means you don’t have to jump between tools when creating different deliverables. Check out this page to see how Xtensio outpaces the competition.
Yes. All Xtensio plans include 128 bit SSL encryption and backups to ensure your data is secure. You can make shared folio links private on premium plans. Here’s more on the range of sharing options on Xtensio, from completely private to public.
Yes. You can try out Xtensio’s simple editor and any template, including the CS report template without creating an account. To save your work, collaborate with your team and access other premium features and resources, you can upgrade to premium. Plans start at $8 per month.
By upgrading to our premium plans, you’ll have a private, branded workspace with your own URL where you, your team members and guests can create and collaborate on multiple presentations and documents.
You’ll be able to lock branding across your deliverables with the team style guide, streamline the creation process with custom templates, unlock exports, add password protection and customize individual shared links, and view folio stats to stay updated on all of your projects. Here’s more about our premium plans.
The monthly CS report helps your team improve onboarding and engagement in your product by tracking important engagement analytics. Improve your ongoing customer success efforts by keeping track of success strategies and engagement metrics to make more informed business decisions.
You should include any and all details about campaigns and success initiatives you’ve worked on throughout the past month, engagement metrics like customer service performance, renewals, health scores and more.
The living fundraising report template allows you to instantly sync with your team, different departments and management. You can add collaborators to work in real-time. And you can share the customizable link to keep colleagues up-to-date on your progress.
Yes! You can invite as many people as you’d like to collaborate on your support team reports. As a platform, Xtensio helps improve the way your team works.
Choose your file format. Present it as a full-screen digital slideshow, share it as a responsive web link or export it as a PDF (customize the PDF size) or PNG.