Last Updated: March 25th, 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect both “Personally Identifiable Information” and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” about you.
“Personally Identifiable Information”
“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”
This includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, including, but not limited to:
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Site;
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Communications between you and other users through our Site; and
- How long you visited our Site and which services and features you used.
Xtensio uses your Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Providing you with information and news about the Service;
- Supporting the Service offered on the Site;
- Contacting you for feedback about the Services;
- Conducting research about Xtensio’s customer base or the Service;
- Processing your payments including credit checks and collection;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy; or
- Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to other companies or people for various reasons, including:
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide the Service.
- With vendors that provide a service, including, but not limited to, payment processing and collection (such as Stripe), email communication (such as Mailgun), and communication tools (such as HelpCrunch).
- With analytics companies (such as Google Analytics) which use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understand how our Site is being used.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Xtensio should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Xtensio may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
INFORMATION YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR CONTENT
DO NOT TRACK
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature, which notifies websites, web applications and services that you do not wish to have your online activities tracked. If you enable this setting in your browser, the functionality and experience of some features of the Site and the Service will be limited. For example, you may encounter problems saving the work you create on the Site.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will retain your Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information for as long as you retain an active account on our Site. In the event that you close your account, your Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information will be deleted from our records. Likewise, if your account is inactive for more than one year, we will automatically close your account and delete all Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information associated with it.
We will request your consent before you provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information, which includes the opportunity to “opt in” to receiving direct marketing or market research information.
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personally Identifiable Information and ensure that such Personally Identifiable Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other sites. Xtensio is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information from us once every calendar year regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a copy of the information disclosed by sending an email to email@example.com
PO Box 93416
Los Angeles, CA 90093