Xtensio is the easiest way for teams to create, manage and share beautiful living documents.
134,375 users and counting…
Build documents like webpages.
- Create anything – pitches, sales sheets, reports, case studies, agendas… Use hundreds of professionally designed templates or create your own.
- Click and edit everything. Add images, videos, tables, task lists, charts and graphs. Drag and drop, resize, change backgrounds, colors.
- Effortlessly lock brand consistency across your team and content with your style guide.
Work together from anywhere.
- Unify everyone and everything in one place (yourteam.xtensio.com).
- Work privately when you need or together when you want.
- Your team always has access to what they need; nothing ever gets lost.
- Follow your team’s progress with weekly insights and stats.
Share your projects however you need.
No more long email threads with endless PDF attachments. No more jumping from tool-to-tool to create different outputs. Xtensio lets you forget the output and focus on your work.
- Send a live, responsive web link.
- Present a full-screen slideshow.
- Export a PDF or PNG file.
- Embed on your website.
Xtensio is the new and better way for teams to create, manage and share beautiful living documents.
Join the 134,375 changemakers
Xtensio helps me simplify complex concepts and it’s visually impressive.
Global Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) @
In the past, we’ve used Asana to work together, and PowerPoint to present to stakeholders. Xtensio replaces the need for both brilliantly.
The team templates approach has been really helpful in facilitating collaboration between more design-savvy users and expert content creators.
Marketing Manager @
The need for this goes beyond startups and can be used by any scrum or agile team.
Global Engineering Manager @
Xtensio is the perfect tool to present your business.
Arthur van de Graaf
Xtensio is a must have tool for startups, UI/UX and Product Management professionals.
Technical Product Manager @
Xtensio is a huge timesaver for me! I can focus on the important things; what to communicate in documents and presentations, not how to make them attractive.
UX Manager @
Creating beautiful client-facing documents has never been easier. Definitely better than your standard agency deck or PPT presentation.
Director of Digital Marketing @
Xtensio provides some great templates to bring together all the elements I need to successfully develop my marketing campaign briefs.
Marketing Manager @