Xtensio’s FREE Digital Brochure Template and Editable Examples
Your starting point to create and share a successful digital brochure, without any design experience.
Easily create, manage and share impressive, professional documents for every part of your business.
Xtensio is much more than your standard digital brochure builder.
Create impactful documents in minutes
Xtensio comes packed with 100s of instructional templates for all your business needs. Or start from scratch and create your own templates.
Look professional, without a designer
Drag and drop images, videos, links, charts, tables, buttons and other interactive modules. Customize fonts, backgrounds, colors to match your brand. It’s the easiest editor ever.
Work together, from anywhere
Collaborate in real-time with anyone. Changes automatically save and sync across all devices.
Share any way you need
Focus on your work, not the design: Share a link, present a digital slideshow, export a PDF/PNG. You can even embed it on your website. Your work will look good everywhere.
Keep your team organized
Easily manage all of your content in one place, no more lost work. Control team access so nothing slips.
Even more awesome features...
Customize links, add passwords, get stats and reports. Copy/move content between folios, auto-save revisions and revert as needed.
Your guide to creating an interactive digital brochure for your product, service or organization
The digital brochure is used to advertise brands, products and services. Basically, it’s a digital version of your product catalog. Digital brochures have many key benefits that businesses can take advantage of to maximize leads, conversions and brand awareness.
The digital brochure will allow you to:
- Make updates in real-time to help your sales team sell better and stay informed.
- Share across all digital channels (email, social, forums, etc.). Your link is responsive and looks good on any device.
- Captivate customers with visually-engaging, interactive content that is easy to understand.
- Build a lead generation channel by adding CTA buttons to your digital brochures.
Engaging content and design are key components to making a great impression of your products and services in the digital brochure, regardless of what industry you work in. Here are steps you can follow along with when designing and writing your digital brochures.
2. Concisely describe your brand mission.
Introduce what your brand has to offer in a brief about section. Describe what your brand stands for, your mission and vision as concisely as possible. Use images and graphics to visualize your brand story.
- Make the main content of your digital brochure skimmable by using descriptive headers. And keep paragraphs to a maximum of four lines, subheadings for every two to three paragraphs, and incorporate lists and bullet points.
- Don’t use more than two or three colors and fonts.
- One of the most important elements of your brochure design is the call to action. It needs to be prominent in your brochure because it leads to the action you want your clients to take (the purpose of the brochure).
3. Clearly explain your product or service and key benefits.
After introducing your brand, describe the product or service you’re offering. How and why should the customer choose your offering ove the competitors? Use subheaders and incorporate lists, bullet points or Xtensio’s tag module to visually outline what the main benefits of your product or service are.
4. Add a quote that highlights your value proposition.
Visuals are key in the digital brochure. Break sections up by using background colors or images. And highlight your value proposition with a quote or tagline to break up larger blocks of paragraph text. “What’s your motto? Your brand message roots your purpose and unique value proposition! Let’s hear it!”
5. Feature your packaging and add a clear call-to-action.
This is the most important element of your digital borchure deisgn. You need a clear call-to-action to lead your clients to the next steps (i.e. the purpose of the brochure!). Make sure to feature your bestseller or signature products/services. Keep it simple with the package name, price and a brief description.
Quick Tip: Use Xtensio’s pricing strategy exercise template to help you define your product or services pricing packages.
6. Include a footer with your company’s contact information
Your footer should include your logo again and all contact information: phone number, address, website, email…any way potential clients can get in touch with your team. You can also use the social module to add a visual element that links to your social profiles.
Share your digital brochure as a link and update as needed
When you’ve finished creating your digital with Xtensio’s editor, you can send the live link to your folio to share it as a responsive webpage (and add password protection). The template is adaptable just like other Xtensio tools, it can and should be repurposed, revisited, and revised as your products and services evolve.
Try any template for free. No account or credit card required.