Keep everyone and everything effortlessly ‘on brand.’
With Xtensio’s Business plan, you can now customize the font styles and colors available for your team to use when creating new folios. Whether your team is creating strategic and visual collateral specifically for your brand, or you’re using Xtensio to create deliverables for a variety of clients, the custom Style Guide automatically preserves brand integrity in all documentation and deliverables, and makes working with teams across the world or across the room effortless.
Xtensio’s update includes several major benefits for teams.
- Effortlessly branded documents. Add Google, Xtensio or system fonts to your style guide, set the default font and remove the fonts you don’t need. Control your team’s color palette to keep everyone and everything effortlessly ‘on brand.’
- Seamless integration for your whole team. Team owners and admins control the style guide for all team members and guests. Any folio created under the team will automatically have the default font style applied and your custom color palette will be available for all team members.
- Preserve brand integrity with ease. By customizing what font styles and colors your team can use, you’ll be able to keep the whole team ‘on brand’ on all collateral created under your team account.
To customize your team’s style guide, you can add new fonts from Google, the system or Xtensio’s pre-set fonts. Choose fonts that your team regularly uses when creating brand deliverables. These could be your organization’s fonts or you can add the most popular fonts you use when creating client collateral.
- Locate the ‘style guide’ under your profile menu on your team dashboard.
- Search and add fonts.
Change your team’s default font style
By changing your team’s default font settings, all new folios created by any team member on the team will have this font automatically applied. This takes the confusion out of preserving brand integrity and streamlines your team’s creation process. For teams creating in-house collateral, set the default font to align with your organizations’ style guide. For teams creating many different branded documents for different clients, set your most-used font style as the default font and make other commonly used fonts available.
- Mark the star next to the font you want to set as your team’s default setting.
- Click the X next to fonts that your team doesn’t regularly use to remove them from your team’s available fonts. This will cut out confusion by limiting the fonts available for team members and guests. Plus, the less number of fonts available, the faster your folios will load.
You can manually add colors, pick colors from a website URL or upload a color swatch to match your Style Guide to your organization’s, or your client’s, branding guidelines. The custom color palette can include up to 27 colors. Add to Xtensio’s existing color palette, replace with your own or add and remove as needed for different client projects.
- Locate the ‘Style Guide’ under your profile menu and switch the tab to ‘Manage Colors.’
- By default, the tab will be on the ‘Select Colors’ option. Click on colors to replace or delete them. Select the star icon to set your team’s default color. Click the + icon to add new color options. You can choose the color from the color selector or enter a color hex code.
- You can also select colors from a website. Click the ‘Pick from Website’ link at the top of the Style Guide and enter your URL. Select the colors you’d like to add to your Style Guide and then select to ‘add to existing color palette’ or ‘replace existing color palette’ via the dropdown at the bottom. Go back to the ‘Select Colors’ tab to set your default color.
- If you have a color swatch as an .aco file, you can also upload this to choose your team’s colors. Select the ‘Upload Color Swatch’ tab at the top of the pop-up and upload your file to choose your colors. Go back to the ‘Select Colors’ tab to set your default color.
All together now!
Now that you’ve added your team’s fonts and colors to your library, set the default styles and removed unused font and color options, your team is ready to start creating branded deliverables quickly and effortlessly. Every folio you or any of your team members make under the Business plan will have the updated style guide available in the editor. Now all your team’s reports, pitches, one pagers, personas, sales sheets, landing pages and other business collateral are ‘automatically on brand’, every time, everywhere…effortlessly.