Effective September 30th, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In addition, when you visit the Properties, we may automatically collect and store information about your activities and your computer or mobile device. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
- Your geographic location;
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Properties;
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- Communications between you and other users through our Properties; and
- How long you visited our Properties and which services and features you used.
We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information and aggregated public information from you using third party services in order to improve the quality of the products and services we provide you.
Xtensio uses all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Providing you with service information and news;
- Supporting and improving the products and services offered on the Properties;
- Contacting you for feedback about our services;
- Conducting research about Xtensio’s customer base or services;
- Processing your payments including credit checks and collection;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy; or
- Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Properties and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, to other companies or people for various reasons, including:
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide our service.
- With vendors that provide a service, including, but not limited to, payment processing and collection.
- With analytics companies (such as Google Analytics and Intercom) which use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understand how our Properties are being used.
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Properties.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if Xtensio should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Xtensio may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
When you visit our Properties we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to enhance your experience on the Properties (such as storing your preferences), collect statistical data, and track how you use our Properties.
Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured to accept them automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, please configure your browser settings accordingly, but note that in doing so you may be unable to experience certain features of the Properties.
Additionally, we may embed pixel tags on web pages, ads and emails in order to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page was viewed). We may use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services.
MOBILE DEVICE ID
If you’re using our mobile or other software applications (“Applications”), we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertisers on our Properties may use device IDs to track your use of the Applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics providers also may use device IDs to track information about usage of the Applications.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can click or tap the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter to be removed from our subscription list.
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Properties or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. Xtensio takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Properties may contain links to other sites. Xtensio is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Properties to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Our Properties are not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information from us once every calendar year regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a copy of the information disclosed by sending an email to: email@example.com.
2420 Laurel Pass
Los Angeles, CA 90046