Technical SEO Lead
We are looking for someone who will work closely with management, content and engineering teams and handle day-to-day responsibilities in organic SEO, technical website optimization and creative link-attracting strategies.
Xtensio is a an organically growing, bootstrapped SaaS platform with over 200K active users. We get 100K+ visitors on our pages every month and we are looking for a technical SEO wizard to lead us to the next level. This is a full time contract, remote position.
You will be responsible for the research, analysis and execution of organic growth strategies. You will work closely with management, content and engineering teams and handle day-to-day responsibilities in organic SEO, technical website optimization and creative link-attracting strategies. You need to be knowledgeable in all aspects of search engine optimization disciplines, best up-to-date “white hat” practices and tactics.
We are looking to finish our interviews by this month and hire within 4 weeks or sooner.
Absolutely no agencies!
- Be an expert on WordPress development and optimization
- Lead on-page optimization tasks, such as coordination with content writing, web design and development teams, as well as off-page optimization tasks, such as coordination with outreach teams
- Must be able to work and be trusted in an unsupervised manner as we do not believe in a micro-management type of work environment
- Must be passionate about all things related to Growth Marketing, be a sponge for knowledge and advocate for fresh training
- Expertise of Google Analytics, MOZ, Yoast, Google Search Console, A/B testing, Setting up Tracking Funnels and ROI-Driven Strategies
- Expertise in link building
- Expertise in lead generation through SEO
- Expertise in dealing with multiple B2B clients
- Expertise in building an overall SEO Strategy
Expertise and mastery of both on and off site SEO. Technical Development and Optimization, Site Speed Loads, URL Structure, 301 redirects, Link Building etc….
Strong technical aptitude including ability to understand web development technologies (mainly WordPress)
Sound business acumen, analysis skills, and ability to think both strategically and tactically
Email marketing a plus
Bachelors Degree at a minimum
Deadline driven, organized self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
Team player with a great work ethic
Smart, Fast, Logical and Precise
Main platforms and tools we use (Bring Your Own Tools)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume and your portfolio link. (candidates without an online portfolio will not be considered)
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Click here to Apply.
No recruiters or recruiting agencies will be considered.