Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to be an integral part of shaping the growth of an emerging tech company. Ideally, you’re a self-starter who is familiar with using Xtensio.
We are looking to add a Senior .NET Developer to join our growing international engineering team. You will be working on Xtensio and collaborating with back-end, front-end and content teams to continuously optimize the platform for better performance. You will be responsible for writing code and working on complex cloud applications. The ideal candidate should be extremely passionate about the latest trends and technologies in web development. This is an ambitious position with long-term big gains.
This is a long-term, contract position, starting part-time with the intention of going full-time. Paid in USD.
We are all around the world doing our life’s work. We don’t mind where or when you work; We care that you are good at what you do and that you are a good person in general.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in an agile development environment, where we iterate and deploy fast.
- Collaborating with our back-end and front-end teams.
- Writing code that scales to multiple servers.
- Working on complex cloud applications, which must support running on multiple servers in parallel.
- Taking initiative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve and optimize our platform for better performance.
- Checking quality control of your own work, as well as assisting in team code reviews.
- Minimum 5 years experience with .NET with C#
- Minimum 3 years experience with Asp.Net MVC (We are at MVC 5)
- A bachelor’s degree in math, software, programming or related field
- Entity Framework Code First
- SignalR 2
- MS SQL Server
- JSON (using C#)
- Website Security (you have enough knowledge of the common security vulnerabilities and know how to write secure code)
- MS Azure Cloud, especially Azure Blob and Azure Table Storage.
- Redis Cache Server (using StackExchange’s Redis client)
- Git (version control)
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills to work with an international team
- Eager to learn
NICE TO HAVES
- Past experience working with SaaS products
- Past experience working with remote teams across multiple time zones
- Familiarity with “Lean Startup” principles
- Good grasp of front-end technologies
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters or recruiting agencies or service providers will be considered.