Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a senior .NET developer to join our growing international engineering team. Ideal candidate should be extremely passionate about the latest trends and technologies in product development. This is an ambitious position with room for growth.
Remote ok. Contract to full-time. Paid in USD.
GOALS ARE SIMPLE
Ensure the stability and scalability of the platform.
You will work in an agile development environment, where we iterate and deploy fast.
You will collaborate with our back-end team — however, you must have good familiarity with front-end technologies to be able to efficiently work with front-end developers.
You should also be available to write code that scales to multiple servers.
You will be required to work on complex cloud applications, which must support running on multiple servers in parallel.
You will take the initiative and constantly look for opportunities to improve and optimize our platform for better performance.
You must be able to quality control your own work, as well as assist in team code reviews.
- Minimum 5 years experience with .NET with C#
- Minimum 3 years experience with Asp.Net MVC (We are at MVC 5)
- Entity Framework Code First
- SignalR 2
- MS SQL Server
- JSON (using C#)
- Website Security (you have enough knowledge of the common security vulnerabilities and know how to write secure code)
- MS Azure Cloud, specially Azure Blob and Azure Table Storage.
- Redis Cache Server (using StackExchange’s Redis client)
- Git (version control)
- Strong grasp on Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience working with remote teams including project managers, developers and designers across multiple time zones.
- Familiarity with “Lean Startup” principles.
- Good grasp of front-end technologies.
- If you do not meet all requirements please do not apply.
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume.
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at email@example.com.
No recruiters or recruiting agencies will be considered.