Manage the content creation process of building a large template library. Ideally, you’re a self-starter who is familiar with using Xtensio.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team to take control of creating a large library of templates, editable examples, and instructional guides.
You will be responsible for coordinating with product, marketing, and content teams to design, create and implement new Xtensio templates, examples, and guides quickly and efficiently. This role will own the process of building a large template library from start to finish. You will be working closely with researchers, copywriters, developers, and marketers. You will work with autonomy bound by KPIs.
This is a long-term, contract position, starting part-time with the intention of going full-time.
We are all around the world doing our life’s work. We don’t mind where or when you work; We care that you are good at what you do and that you are a good person in general.
You will be responsible for:
- Successful research, coordination, and management of all aspects of the template, example and instructional guide creation and implementation process.
- Creating and maintaining project timelines to effectively and efficiently streamline the template creation process. This includes settings deadlines and milestones, implementing the templates in the app and on the site, and tracking performance.
- Coordinating collaboration between researchers, content creators, and the development team.
- Exploring and suggesting improvements to existing processes.
You come with at least 2 years of project management experience.
You are familiar working remotely and using project management and communication tools like Trello, Slack and Xtensio.
You are an existing Xtensio user. You have used the templates, created folios and worked with the product before.
You are very familiar with SaaS products used by startup teams, marketing professionals.
You have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and related web technologies.
You have pristine one-on-one communication skills with courtesy and professionalism.
You are a typo-sniper.
You are extremely detail oriented, have an excellent memory and can multi-task to operate on complex communication flows.
You have marketing and user experience sensibilities, and understand that your role is tightly interconnected with product and marketing teams’ efforts.
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume (and your portfolio link).
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at email@example.com.
No recruiters, recruiting agencies or service providers will be considered.