Graphics and UI Designer
We are looking for someone who will support product, marketing and content teams and lead design projects.
We are looking to add a trend-setting Graphics and UI designer to our team.
You will be responsible for designing deliverables that are required by product, marketing and content teams. These include interaction mockups, Xtensio templates, marketing and biz-dev materials and website graphics. You will be working closely with developers, researchers, copywriters and marketers. You will work with autonomy bound by KPIs.
This is a long-term, contract position, starting part-time with the intention of going full-time.
We are all around the world doing our life’s work. We don’t care where or when you work; We care that you are good at what you do and that you are a good person in general.
You will support marketing, biz-dev, product and content efforts.
- Create cutting-edge graphics and UI elements.
- Deliver pixel-perfect assets and make sure they translate with the same perfection to our live properties.
- Explore and suggest improvements to existing visuals.
- Collaborate with content creators and product owners.
You come with at least 3 years of working design experience.
You know creative cloud inside and out (Photoshop, Illustrator in particular)
You are an existing Xtensio user. You have used the templates, created folios and worked with the product before.
You are very familiar with SaaS products used by startup teams, marketing professionals.
You have pristine one-on-one communication skills with courtesy and professionalism.
You are a typo-sniper.
You are extremely detail oriented, have an excellent memory and can multi-task to operate on complex communication flows.
You have marketing and user experience sensibilities, and understand that your role is tightly interconnected with product team’s efforts.
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume and your portfolio link. (candidates without an online portfolio will not be considered)
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters or recruiting agencies will be considered.