We are looking for a front-end engineer who is a designer at heart. The ideal candidate should be extremely passionate about the latest trends and technologies in product development.
Remote (We are an all distributed team). Contract to full-time.
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks
- Full grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Solid computer science fundamentals
Ensure pristine quality of all our front-end output, optimized for visual perfection as well as technical performance, speed.
Work on app properties, product user interfaces.
Take the initiative and constantly look for opportunities to improve and optimize our properties for better performance.
Quality control your own work, as well as assist in team code reviews.
Work in an agile development environment, where we iterate and deploy fast.
Develop with little documentation, based on basic design assets, illustrator files, sketches, or sometimes an open conversation.
Collaborate with product managers, and UX designers to launch A/B tests, properly install analytics tracking and measure the performance.
Look for cutting-edge, elegant, simple transitions, animations to add flair to our designs and elevate our work.
- If you do not meet all requirements please do not apply.
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume.
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at email@example.com.
No recruiters or recruiting agencies will be considered.