Xtensio For Business
Your branded strategy and communications hub.
Your URLs. Your logo. Your fonts. Your templates.
Your team’s private and branded space for creating, presenting and managing key collateral.
- Custom links – choose a custom URL for your team dashboard (i.e. MyTeam.xtensio.com). This is where your team members login. Your team can also customize shared folio and template links.
- Your logo – upload your company logo to brand your team dashboard.
- Easy collaboration – add team members and guests to collaborate on individual folios, or add channel collaborators to work on groups of folios together. Learn more.
- Smart style guide – easily keep everyone ‘on brand’ by customizing the available fonts and colors. Learn more.
Live, branded documents and insightful workflow: Your differentiating factor.
- Versatile sharing – keep everyone always up-to-date by sharing your folio as a customizable web link. You can also present folios as a full-screen digital slideshow or download a PDF/PNG file. Learn more.
- Custom templates – create your own templates to use internally or publish them and share the link with your network. Learn more.
- Password protection – add passwords to shared links for extra security.
- Folio stats – keep track of your team’s progress by viewing basic engagement analytics for all your shared links.
- Complete toolboxes – utilize Xtensio’s templates and resources for different stages of your work, from strategy and bizdev to marketing. Learn more.
Control access and privacy for your internal team as well as external stakeholders and clients.
- Add your internal team – add admins and team members. Remove access at any time. Your account will be credited for unused time.
- Loop in external key players – premium and single-folio guests have limited access to team features, giving you more control of your projects.
- Keep all collateral inside the organization – all folios created within the team account, stay in the team account. If you remove a user, any folios they had will be transferred to the team owner.
when paid yearly
when paid monthly
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Xtensio?
Xtensio is a creative collaboration platform to design living documents, work together with internal and external teams, and flexibly share your work as digital presentations, responsive web pages or exportable PDF or PNGs.
What's a folio?
Folios are full-screen digital presentations, responsive web pages and exportable PDF or PNGs all-in-one. A folio can be anything from a brief business strategy exercise to a full-length presentation. Start with one of our templates, or create anything you need with the blank slate tool.
Your folios are live pages that you can edit and collaborate on with colleagues, clients and other key players. All of your changes—from dragging and dropping modules, to editing graphs, to changing colors— will save and sync instantly across devices. Here’s more on Making a Folio.
Do I have limits on how many templates I can try?
No. You can try all of our free templates with any of our plans. The limitations are only on your active folios. On the Free plan, you may have one active folio at a time. If you’d like to create another folio, you upgrade to one of our premium plans or delete the folio that’s currently active on your dashboard.
Is my data private and secure?
Yes. All Xtensio plans include 128 bit SSL encryption and backups to ensure your data is secure. Your work belongs to you. Your folios are private unless you decide to share them or make them public. Here’s more on the range of sharing options on Xtensio, from completely private to public.
Is Xtensio really Free?
Yes. You will never be asked to provide credit card information for Xtensio’s free account.
What is the difference between Pro and Business?
Both Xtensio Pro and Business are team plans, allowing you to collaborate with other users under a branded Xtensio dashboard. The Business plan offers additional team visibility and customization options – password protection, folio stats, and custom links. Here’s more about our premium plans.
Is my payment secure?
Yes. All payment data is encrypted and secure. All charges are shown in $USD.
Can I change my plan any time?
Yes. You can upgrade, downgrade, switch between monthly or yearly options, or go back to a free plan at any time. To make changes, go to your account settings on the top right corner of your dashboard and select Billing.
Do I get credits if I switch between paid plans?
Yes! If you are switching between paid plans, monthly or yearly options, we will calculate the unused amount from your previous payment and apply the credit towards your future payments. Your new billing cycle will start on the day you made the change.
How can I go back to a free plan?
You can cancel your paid plan any time. If you have more than 1 folio, you will be asked to delete and leave folios first. Upon confirmation, you will be back to your Free Account immediately. We do not offer refunds or credits for cancellations. If you would like to cancel but use Xtensio premium features until the end of your paid period, we recommend canceling the day before your next payment day.
Do you offer refunds or credits?
All payments are non-refundable. If you switch between paid plans, the unused portion of your payment will be applied as a credit towards your next payment. However, we do not offer refunds or credits for cancellations.
451,686 users and counting.
It’s very flexible and easy to use, making it very versatile and reusable across different product and market types.
Chief Product Officer, ANDigital
Xtensio just makes it so much easier to get things done, focusing on the content rather than the format or presentation. Xtensio feels like a great, simple but solid Swiss Army knife of StartUp tools.
Independent Strategy, Research & Design Consultant
Xtensio allows us to create attractive deliverables for us to share with clients and get feedback. We’re able to quickly make repeatable templates again and again.
Content Strategist, Aztek Web