Xtensio For Business
Your branded strategy and communications hub.
Your URL. Your logo. Your fonts. Your templates.
Your team’s private and branded space for creating, presenting and managing key collateral.
- Custom URL – this is where your team will login and the domain that will be attached to all folios created under the team account.
- Your logo – upload your company logo and all team members and guests will see your branding when logged into the team dashboard.
- Smart style guide – easily keep everyone ‘on brand’ by customizing the available fonts and colors (coming soon). Learn more.
Live, branded documents and insightful workflow: Your differentiating factor.
- Flexible sharing – end the attachment madness by presenting your work as a slideshow or sharing a password protected weblink. Learn more.
- Custom templates – create your own templates to use internally or publish them and share the link with your network. Learn more.
- Complete toolboxes – utilize Xtensio’s templates and resources for different stages of your work, from strategy and bizdev to marketing. Learn more.
- Folio stats – keep track of your team’s progress by viewing basic engagement analytics for all your shared links.
Control access and privacy for your internal team as well as external stakeholders and clients.
- Add your internal team – add admins and team members. Remove access at any time. Your account will be credited for unused time.
- Loop in external key players – premium and single-folio guests have limited access to team features, giving you more control of your projects.
- Keep all collateral inside the organization – all folios created within the team account, stay in the team account. If you remove a user, any folios they had will be transferred to the team owner.
$20 per month
when paid yearly
+$10 a month for each additional user
For teams over 50 people, reach out to see what packages we offer.
280,349 users and counting.
It’s very flexible and easy to use, making it very versatile and reusable across different product and market types.
Chief Product Officer, ANDigital
Xtensio just makes it so much easier to get things done, focusing on the content rather than the format or presentation. Xtensio feels like a great, simple but solid Swiss Army knife of StartUp tools.
Independent Strategy, Research & Design Consultant
Xtensio allows us to create attractive deliverables for us to share with clients and get feedback. We’re able to quickly make repeatable templates again and again.
Content Strategist, Aztek Web